montishedfire1WEB

Firefighters battle shed blaze
The Monticello Fire Department responded to a storage shed fire Feb. 13 shortly before noon at a residence in the 8400 block of Troy Marquette Drive. According to Fire Chief Steve Joerg, the fire caused about $40,000 in damage to the exterior of an attached home. No injuries were reported. Joerg reported the fire was electrical and started outside in the shed. Firefighters cut the shed in half to remove it and get access to fight the fire. Fire crews from Big Lake provided assistance. 	       (Photo by Tim Hennagir)

up arrow