NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: July 15, 2013
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage executed by Derek D. Reiter and Lynette A. Marthe, husband and wife, as Mortgagors, to Peoples Bank of Commerce, a Minnesota banking corporation, as Mortgagee, dated February 5, 2008 and filed of record on February 13, 2008 as Document No. A1079433 in the office of the County Recorder of Wright County, Minnesota. The land described in the mortgage is not registered.
TRANSACTION AGENT: None
TRANSACTION AGENT’S MORTAGE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER ON MORTGAGE: None
LENDER OR BROKER AND MORTGAGE ORIGINATOR STATED ON MORTGAGE: Peoples Bank of Commerce
RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE SERVICER: None
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $382,500.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
4. That all preforeclosure requirements have been met.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is: $346,979.87.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land located in Wright County, Minnesota, described as follows:
LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY:
That part of the South Half of the Northeast Quarter of Section 21, Township 120, Range 25, described as follows: Beginning at the Northeast corner of said South Half of Northeast Quarter; thence West along the North line of said South Half of the Northeast Quarter a distance of 653.60 feet; thence South parallel with said East line of said South Half of the Northeast Quarter, a distance of 521.98 feet; thence East deflecting 87 degrees 5’0” left, a distance of 654.36 feet to the East line of said South Half of the Northeast Quarter; thence North along said East line, a distance of 544.56 feet to the point of beginning, subject to a right of way of township road over the East side thereof, Wright County, Minnesota
STREET ADDRESS: 2667 Dague Avenue NE, Buffalo, MN 55313
TAX PARCEL ID NO. 202-000-211401
will be sold by the Sheriff of Wright County, Minnesota, at public auction on September 19, 2013 at 10:00 a.m., at the Wright County Law Enforcement Center, 3800 Braddock Avenue NE, Buffalo, MN 55313.
8. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagors’ assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale. The date and time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on March 19, 2014, if the account is not reinstated or the owners do not redeem from the foreclosure sale.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS’ ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
10. THIS IS A COMMUNICATION WITH A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
PEOPLES BANK OF COMMERCE
Attorneys for Mortgagee
THOMSEN & NYBECK, P.A.
Robert D. Lucas (#64828)
3600 American Blvd. West, Suite 400
Bloomington, MN 55431
(Aug. 1,8,15,22,29, Sept. 5, 2013) MT-MartheForeclosure
Certificate of Assumed Name
Office of the Minnesota
Secretary of State
Certificate of Assumed Name
Minnesota Statutes, 333
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
Marketing Systems by Design
6446 Manchester Ave NE Otsego MN 55301 USA
Name: J.S. Enterprises of Brainerd, Inc. Address: 21897 S. Diamond Lake Rd. Ste. 400-408 Rogers MN
If you submit an attachment, it will be incorporated into this document. If the attachment conflicts with the information specifically set forth in this document, this document supersedes the data referenced in the attachment.
By typing my name, I, the undersigned, certify that I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities. I further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes. I understand that by signing this document I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Section 609.48 as if I had signed this document under oath.
SIGNED BY: Jean M. Hanson
(Aug. 8 & 15, 2013)
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF WRIGHT
TENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
PROBATE COURT DIVISION
Court File No.: PR-13-3645
NOTICE OF HEARING ON PETITION FOR FORMAL ADJUDICATION OF INTESTACY, DETERMINATION OF HEIRS, FORMAL APPOINTMENT OF PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE, AND NOTICE TO CREDITORS
In Re: Estate of Daryl R. Fischbach,
Notice is given that on 9-10-13 at 1:30 p.m., a hearing will be held in this Court at the Wright County Courthouse, Ten Second Street NW, Buffalo, Minnesota 55313, for the adjudication of intestacy and determination of heirs of the decedent, and for the appointment of Ellen E. Fischbach, whose address is 303 East River Street, Monticello, Minnesota 55362, as personal representative of the decedent’s estate in an unsupervised administration.
Any objections to the petition must be raised at the hearing or filed with the Court prior to the hearing. If the petition is proper and no objections are filed or raised, the personal representative will be appointed with the full power to administer the estate, including the power to collect all assets; to pay all legal debts, claims, taxes, and expenses; to sell real and personal property, and to do all necessary acts for the estate.
Notice is further given that, subject to Minn. Stat. § 524.3-801, all creditors having claims against the estate are required to present the claims to the personal representative or to the Court Administrator within four (4) months after the date of this notice or the claims will be barred.
BY THE COURT
John J. Berglund (MN# 7432)
Berglund & Berglund, Ltd.
2140 Fourth Avenue North
Anoka Minnesota 55303
Telephone: (763) 427-5950
Facsimile: (763) 427-7136
(Aug. 8 & 15, 2013)
School District 882
REGULAR SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 882
The Monticello Board of Education held their regular school board meeting on Monday, July 1st, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. in the middle School district board room. Board Members: Jill Bartlett, Jeff Hegle, Scott Hill, Jim Lindberg, Liz Leitch-Sell, Robbie Smith and Superintendent Jim Johnson. Also present: District Administrators and community guests.
Location: District Board Room Date: Monday, July 1st, 2013 Time: 5:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order – Chair Robbie Smith
2. The Pledge of Allegiance
Board Chair Robbie Smith requested a moment of silence in honor of the passing of former school board member Daryl Fischbach.
3. Approval of the Agenda –
Approved by: Scott Hill Seconded by Jeff Hegle Approved 6-0
4. Citizens Comments – none
5. Consent Agenda
A. Approval of Minutes – Regular Meeting, June 10, 2013
B. Consideration of Bills, Payroll and Receipts
C. June Wire Transfers
D. Personnel Matters – attached
Total Bills $ 1,373,246.38
Total Payroll $ 2,552,110.32
Approved by Jeff Hegle Seconded by Jill Bartlett Approved 6-0
6. Principal Evaluation – Joe Dockendorf, Assistant Superintendent presented a Principal Evaluation presentation to school board members.
7. Review of Policy 807 – Jim Johnson, Superintendent presented policy 807 for a second reading for board approval.
Approved by Scott Hill Seconded by Jill Bartlett Approved 6-0
8. Health and Safety Summary – Tina Burkholder, Business Manager recommended board approval on health & safety policy and summary.
Approved by Liz Leitch-Sell Seconded by Jeff Hegle Approved 6-0
9. Middle School Garden Project Update – Karen Smith, Middle School Teacher presented to board members the Monticello Middle School “Garden of Dreams” project.
10. Future Meetings
A. Regular School Board Meeting – August 5, 2013
B. Special School Board Meeting – August 19, 2013
11. Adjourn 5:46
Approved by Jill Bartlett Seconded by Liz Leitch-Sell Approved 6-0
Jill Bartlett Secretary/Clerk
This material is only a summary; the full text is available for public inspection at the administrative offices of the School District. A copy of the proceedings, other than attachments to the minutes, is available without cost at the offices of the Monticello School District or on line at www.monticello.k12.mn.us.
(Aug. 15, 2013) MT-Jul1RegMin