NOTICE OF SHERIFFS SALE UNDER JUDGMENT AND DECREE REAL PROPERTY
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF WRIGHT DISTRICT COURT
TENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
CASE TYPE: Other Civil
Judge Michele Davis
Court File No. 86-CV-13-1720
Riley, Inc. d/b/a Riley Auto Sales,
PLR Investment Properties, LLC,
KJR Investment Properties, LLC,
Philip L. Riley, and
Kristin J. Riley,
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that under and by virtue of a Judgment made and entered in the above entitled action on the 17th day of July, 2013, by the District Court of Wright County, Minnesota, Tenth Judicial District, a certified coy of which has been delivered to me directing the sale of the premises hereinafter described
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated July 24, 2008 (the Mortgage) executed by BANKWEST (the Lender), as Lender, to PLR Investment Properties, LLC and KJR Investment Properties, LLC (Grantors), as Borrower, and filed for record on July 29, 2008 as Document # A 1094376, in the Office of the County Recorder of Wright County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was Five Hundred and Twenty Thousand Dollars and 00/100 ($520,000.00.00).
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. As of July 17, 2013, the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, was $519,495.96, plus other amounts due and owing pursuant to the Mortgage, the related loan and security documents and applicable law, less such amounts as are held by the Assignee in any applicable escrow, reserve, or suspense account. Interest, default interest, attorneys fees and costs, and other amounts owing pursuant to the Mortgage and related loan and security documents continue to accrue.
6. Pursuant to the judgment of the Wright County District Court dated July 17, 2013, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land located at 1010 State Highway 55 East, City of Buffalo, County of Wright, State of Minnesota 55313, and legally described as Unit 1, and an undivided 33% interest in the Common Elements, CIC Number 18, a Condominium, Centennial Plaza, Wright County, Minnesota will be sold by the County Sheriff of Wright County, Minnesota, at public auction on November 14, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. at Wright County Sheriffs Department, 3800 Braddock Avenue NE, Buffalo, MN 55313.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagors personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
8. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGORS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Dated this _____ day of September, 2013.
Sheriff of Wright County,
Malkerson Gunn Martin LLP
Thomas F. DeVincke
1900 U.S. Bank Plaza, South
220 South Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Attorney for BankWest
09/26/13 Riley Inc Foreclosure