NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: September 23, 2013
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated May 29, 2003, executed by Leslie H. Woody, Jr., a single man, as Mortgagor, to AgStar Financial Services, FLCA, as Mortgagee, and filed for record June 3, 2003, as Document No. 853269, in the Office of the County Recorder of Wright County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $103,700.00.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this Notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $94,660.84.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land located in Wright County, Minnesota, described as follows:
LOT 1, BLOCK 3, RAYS SECOND ADDITION, ACCORDING TO THE PLAT ON FILE AND OF RECORD IN THE OFFICE OF THE COUNTY RECORDER, IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF WRIGHT, STATE OF MINNESOTA
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Wright County, Minnesota, at public auction on November 12, 2013, at 10:00 a.m., at the Wright County Sheriffs Department, located at 3800 Braddock Avenue NE, Buffalo, Minnesota.
8. To the best of Mortgagees information, the property being foreclosed has a property address of 16488 Irvine Avenue NW, Clearwater, Minnesota 55320, and has tax parcel identification number 204-123-003010.
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagors personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
10. The property must be vacated by 11:59 p.m. on May 12, 2014, provided the Mortgagor has not reinstated the Mortgage under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.30 or redeemed the property under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.23. If the foregoing date is a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, then the date to vacate is the next business day at 11:59 p.m.
11. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGORS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
James L. Wiant (#116774)
Suite 300 US Bank Plaza
1015 W. St. Germain St.
P.O. Box 1497
St. Cloud, MN 56302
(320) 656-3500 fax
Our File No. 14790.239
Attorneys for Mortgagee
09/26/13 Woody Foreclosure