NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: June 27, 2014
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated September 24, 2010, executed by Trenton L. Farnsworth and Erica A. Farnsworth, husband and wife, as Mortgagors, to Liberty Savings Bank, fsb, as Mortgagee, and filed for record October 5, 2010, as Document No. A1158240, in the Office of the County Recorder of Wright County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $215,600.00.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this Notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $207,586.47.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land located in Wright County, Minnesota, described as follows:
LOT FOUR (4), BLOCK TWO (2), DEVERON GREEN, WRIGHT COUNTY, MINNESOTA
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Wright County, Minnesota, at public auction on August 21, 2014, at 10:00 a.m., at the Wright County Sheriffs Department, located at 3800 Braddock Avenue NE, Buffalo, Minnesota.
8. To the best of Mortgagees information, the property being foreclosed has a property address of 2220 – 116th Street NE, Monticello, Minnesota 55362, and has tax parcel identification number 213-137-002040.
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagors personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
10. The property must be vacated by 11:59 p.m. on February 21, 2015, provided the Mortgagors have not reinstated the Mortgage under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.30 or redeemed the property under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.23. If the foregoing date is a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, then the date to vacate is the next business day at 11:59 p.m.
11. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
LIBERTY SAVINGS BANK, FSB
Matthew P. Lindeman (#0394749)
Suite 300 US Bank Plaza
1015 W. St. Germain St.
P.O. Box 1497
St. Cloud, MN 56302
(320) 656-3500 fax
Our File No. 22118-0157
Attorneys for Mortgagee
7/3-8/7/14, 3MT, Farnsworth Foreclosure, 244659